Abaco Yacht Charter
The Abaco Islands, located in the northern Bahamas, offer a unique and unforgettable yachting experience. From serene beaches to vibrant marine life, the Abaco Islands are a haven for sailors and adventure seekers alike. Here are some of the top activities and sights to see during your Abaco Yacht Charter.
- Explore the crystal-clear waters: With its vibrant coral reefs and diverse marine life, the Abaco Islands are a snorkeler and scuba diver’s paradise. Dive into the warm waters to discover an underwater world of colorful fish, sea turtles, and tropical plants.
- Visit Hopetown and Man-O-War Cay: These charming and historic settlements are a must-visit for any sailor. Take a leisurely walk around the streets, explore the architecture, and visit the local shops and cafes.
- Enjoy the serene beaches: The Abaco Islands are home to some of the most breathtaking beaches in the world. Relax on the soft sand and soak up the sun or go for a swim in the turquoise waters.
- Spot wildlife: Keep your eyes peeled for the many different species of wildlife in the area. From bottlenose dolphins to flamingos, the Abaco Islands are a wildlife lover’s dream.
- Try your hand at fishing: If you’re an avid fisherman, the Abaco Islands are the perfect destination for you. Charter a fishing boat and try your luck at reeling in the big one.
- Explore the cays: Take a dinghy or kayak to explore the many cays that dot the Abaco Islands. Discover secluded beaches, hidden lagoons, and breathtaking vistas.
In conclusion, the Abaco Islands are a true gem in the Bahamian archipelago. Whether you’re a nature lover, a beach bum, or an adventurer, there is something for everyone in the Abaco Islands. Inquire about booking your yacht charter here today and experience the beauty of the Abaco Islands for yourself!
We’ll be pleased to assist you in deciding which activities suit your personality and interests the best. Your crew and captain are experts. They are familiar with the locale and the greatest things to do. They can give advice on where to go fishing, diving, or snorkeling. They are aware of the locations of the remotest beaches. They can give advice on the top boutiques, eateries, or nightclubs.
We’ll provide you a food choice survey to fill out so we can figure out what kinds of meals you and your visitors would like to eat while you’re away. Along with your preferences, the form will ask about any dietary requirements, medical restrictions, or food allergies that any members of your party may have. Prior to your departure, you will also get the chance to ask any questions of a crew member. The team will next make your favorite cocktails and fresh, gourmet meals for the rest of the voyage.
Running costs are not included in the rates given for motor yacht charters and must be paid separately. Catamarans for sailing must be all-inclusive. The costs are determined by the number of people and cover all meals, drinks (including the typical ship’s bar), fuel, ice, and aquatic activities. Taxes, dockage fees, and communication expenses must all be paid individually.
Food, alcohol, fuel, dockage, port fees, and any other costs associated with the charter are considered running costs.
Typically, the operating costs represent 35% of the base charter fee. A 35% Advanced Provisioning Allowance (APA) will be paid in advance of your departure, giving the crew time to stock the yacht. A detailed breakdown of all costs will be provided to you at the conclusion of the charter. If there is still a balance, you will get a refund; however, if expenses are higher than the APA, you will have to pay the outstanding balance before disembarking.
Florida’s tax ranges from 6-7%, depending on the port of embarkation, while the Bahamian tax is 14%. The charter cost also includes tax.
What to anticipate if you have to cancel your vacation is covered in your charter agreement. To protect yourself in the event that unavoidable circumstances force you to cancel your trip, we advise buying cancellation insurance.
A luxury yacht rental is made to meet all of your requirements for the entirety of your journey. The skipper and crew will do everything possible to meet and exceed your expectations. The captain’s first priority, however, is the security of his crew and the boat. He has the last say on anything that could affect the safety of passengers.
Yes. Although not required, leaving a tip is encouraged, especially if your yacht rental experience left you feeling especially satisfied. At the completion of your charter, you should give the captain a 15% gratuity.
Once you’ve decided on a yacht, we’ll place an “option” on it, securing it for 48 hours while you finish the paperwork. Then, a yacht charter agreement must be read and signed. We are happy to answer any queries you may have and thoroughly explain the terms. You must send your completed contract together with a deposit for the charter.
50% of the charter cost is required as a down payment; however, if there are less than 30 days to departure, the whole amount is due. The deposit is made via bank wire transfer and is kept in an escrow account by the principal agent of the yacht until just before the charter date. You have secured the yacht once we get your signed contract and down payment.
We’ll start collaborating with you to customize your charter. Your food and exercise preference survey will be delivered to you. We’ll set up a phone call for you and the crew. We will assist you in planning all charter-related details, including transportation in a limousine and flights.
If you are renting a motor boat, the APA funds and the remaining balance of the charter are due 30 days before the start of your trip.